Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Typical Weekend in Korea

This past weekend we decided to go on a shopping/exploring trip and we had a great time!  It was only supposed to be a few hours but there was so much to see we ended up spending the entire day walking around Lotte Department Store and the surrounding local shops.
Lotte Department Store is unlike any other mall I have seen.  It is 10 stories and has an amazing food court, restaurants, a movie theater and EVERYTHING you would ever want!  I mean there are tons of different departments: electronics, clothes, kitchen, furniture, sports, sports clothing, professional clothing, casual clothing, baby clothing, shoes, purses, make-up....you get the idea!  I found a cute little purse there!

Once we left Lotte, we found a huge shopping area across the street...I was so excited to find a headband to match my purse!  It makes me feel Korean when I wear it.

  So they take seafood seriously here...there are so many of these tanks outside of restaurants.  This one was one of the best we have seen yet, I loved the eel in there!

We spent Sunday recovering from our day of shopping and I made some blueberry breakfast bread for Monday morning.  I don't really like Mondays, and who does?  So at least I can try and make the day better with a great breakfast!  We love the weekends here!

2 comments:

  1. That is just about the prettiest bread I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing about your time there. We enjoy reading about it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hannah! I wish I could visit and see those places! Love your accessories!

    ReplyDelete