Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What do you do everyday?

"What do you do everyday?" seems to be the question I get asked the most...so here is the answer, and I am so sorry if it is extremely boring, you asked.  This morning I slept late so my morning cleaning was cut short, and to be honest I am not too disappointed about that!  Morning cleaning consists of cleaning the floors, picking up stuff that gets scattered around the house, cleaning the kitchen, laundry...fun stuff!  After that I spent 30 minutes reading "Water for Elephants" still not done with the book.  By that time it was 11:15 which means time to start getting lunch ready...today I made green monster smoothies, potatoes, and green beans.  I usually start eating before Paul gets home so I have time to put some make-up on and look like I kinda tried to get ready.  I drop Paul back off at work so I will have the car for the rest of the afternoon (YAY!!!!).  Since I now have transportation I try and run a few errands, today I tried to go by the finance office, but it was closed, so instead I went to check mail.  I don't know why but checking mail has always been my favorite.  Even when I paid for all of the packages we get it is still like Christmas time (this could be because it can take up to a month for stuff to get here so half the time by the time I get what I ordered I have completely forgotten exactly what I ordered...).  I use this excitement to get me through a tough workout at the gym and now its 3:00 so time to go home.  Now I usually get rushed, I make a quick snack eat, do any extra cleaning that needs to be done, maybe start on supper, and pick up Paul from work anywhere from 3:30 to 6:00.  We eat supper, then he either has a flag football game or needs to study for the LSAT (I prefer flag football!).  After that we are ready to sit on the couch and watch a T.V. show, read, or talk (yeah WE aren't always so into the talking!).  That is a normal day here.  I am starting a new project, that end up taking LOTS of my time, but for now I am going to keep it a secret. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment