Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm pregnant not paralyzed!

Finally my normal energy level is back (unfortunately for Paul I am back to getting up early even on the weekends!), the weather is amazing, and I am so excited to workout!!!!  However, I have found not everyone is as excited for pregnant women to be working out...  I understand people are concerned for the safety of the baby, but I am not going to push myself so hard that it is uncomfortable.  That being said, I STILL WANT A WORKOUT!!!!!  I guess I need to vent.  Do not tell me to go to physical therapy because I am pregnant...there is nothing wrong with my body.  Last time I checked it was designed to do this whole pregnancy thing.  So if you don't think I can handle your fitness class fine, but don't think that is going to stop me from working out the way I like and doing what feels good to me.
I still have a little bit of hope left.  I am meeting a trainer on Tuesday and I will give her a month, I am going to be very honest with her.  I want a workout not a brisk walk, and a few old granny strength exercises.  I want to feel good after my workout, and I want it to be WORK!
For extra inspiration I have found my new favorite blog!  http://onefitmom.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment