Monday, January 16, 2012

After the Christmas Party we felt so happy and so exhausted.  No way was I about to post a picture of how we looked...but I figured this picture just about sums it up.  We spent the next couple days in hibernation.  
 We spent Christmas Eve skiing and I think the fresh air did us some good because we were both up early on Christmas Day to call our families and open some presents!

I think the best way to welcome in a new year is by ending the old one on a good note.  So we made a wonderful healthy pizza, thats right whole wheat crust and lots of veggies!
Some yummy and very refreshing cranberry apple lime juice.
And took a nice hike up the trail behind our house!  7 months pregnant and still going strong!

I love the view from our living room window when it snows!  Well except the garden that I should have taken better care of before the snow....oops
Ahhh 2011 was a great year!  So many changes in our family, we moved to Korea, found out we are going to have a baby boy, Paul learned to cook, and I learned how to ski (yes these last two are very important!!!!), just to name a few.  But now on to 2012!!!!!!  I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us.  We can't wait to hold Asher, obviously that is at the top of our "What We Are Excited For In 2012" list.  We have started planning our trip to Thailand, I can't wait to be at the beach again!  In preparation for Thailand I have planned baby swimming lessons for Asher.  If you have never seen babies swim it is amazing!    
As you can tell Paul is determined to improve his golf swing this year...he isn't letting the snow stop him!  We went to play screen golf for his birthday.  I thought it would be easier than real golf...I thought wrong, turns out I just liked putting here too.  But, at least with screen golf they bring juice and water to drink while you play (or don't play, as I quickly let Paul take over for me) and there is a couch to sit on and watch.  So as a spectator, and designated putter person, I much prefer this form of golf!     

No comments:

Post a Comment