Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Finally I get to Unpack!

After living in a temporary apartment for 10 days, I can not tell you how excited I was to move into my apartment and be able and unpack all of my clothes!  But, at the same time I was nervous that my place would not be as nice as I had wanted.  I LOVE IT!  It is a 10 minute walk to the school, and about a 5 minute walk to the subway!  The only bad thing is, in Korea very few apartments have ovens...Koreans don't bake!  Then again maybe it is a good thing because I won't be eating brownies and cookies...or I will just find a good bakery!


This is going to be my garden room!
and I thought I was done with little beds...
My kitchen!!!!
This is what you see when you walk in!!!

I am supposed to be getting a dresser either today or tomorrow and then it is going to be shopping for my apartment time!!!!  I have some really great ideas of what I would like to do with the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment