Thursday, March 10, 2011

So so blessed!

I had to write this blog entry now while I was feeling inspired... It's from my iPhone so there may be some mistakes which I apologize for now! But this flower cafe (floriat) is just too cute! And sitting here mad e me think about all of the wonderful experiences I have had! I have been to the Dominican republic, Mexico, costa rica, Korea, and soon Ireland! I have tasted some of the best fruits, coffee, chocolate, kimchi, and now my taste for teas is expanding! I may only be 20 years old but because I was blessed with such a loving family I have also been so blessed to have visited so many very different places! Sure, there are many other 20 year olds who have been more places, but it's not the places that make traveling so special. It's the people. Everywhere we go there is something that can be learned both about ourselves and others. Every culture expresses things differently, but in every culture there is love. Because without love for others there would be no common bond, there would be no culture. So while I could talk all day about each individual culture an how they are different I think it is more important to say remember how they are the same. the greatest expression in the world is to love others. So while it is so easy to see how others are different, remember everyone needs to be shown love. Without it what is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment